Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Ground Hog Day!

Click to enlarge
I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy getting woken up unexpectedly! 
And that is from NORMAL sleep, not hibernation! My husband says I grunt and growl at him when  he wakes me up for work in the mornings. (I am SO not a morning person!) So imagine how poor Phil feels - especially when, let's face it - he can't REALLY predict the weather! He's a RODENT!!!
I hope this gave you a smile!!

I have been busy working on my new for 2016 SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT series, as well as my adult coloring book, and having a bit of fun playing with some new water color pencils I had never tried before! Stay tuned for some sneak peeks!! 

3 comments:

  1. I had a war with a groundhog all last summer. I don't need him around to give me weather forecasts. Your groundhog is much cuter. Good luck with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true and so funny! Poor punky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being Australian, I didn't understand the groundhog day reference until I remembered the movie. Do you guys really pull a groundhog out of its home on the first day of spring? Yes what a rude thing to do - I sympathise with Phil and love your cartoon!

    ReplyDelete